The legal agreements set out below are between you and Osoco Limited. Osoco Ltd trades as I-Support Business
Before ticking the box to apply for an account or to use our services, to protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please contact us BEFORE you place the order.
WE ADVISE YOU TO PRINT AND RETAIN THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
General Terms & Conditions
1 About Us
www.isupportformations.co.uk is a website operated by Osoco Limited. Osoco Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 07756496 and its registered office is situated at 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA. HMRC MLR No: 12660449. Our VAT number is 218810024
a) “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
b) “General Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
c) “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific Terms and Conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase from Osoco Ltd through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
d) “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you were browsing when you clicked on a link to these General and Special Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
means Osoco Limited t/as I-Support Formations, or any other trading style that may be used from time to time.
f) "we" or "us" or "ourselves" refers to the organisation whose name is identified to you on the Website.
means the individual, company or other legal entity placing an order. If the order is placed by an individual on behalf of a company or other entity, both that individual and company or other entity are defined as the ‘Customer’
means any work undertaken for intangible products that are not goods and do not have a physical existence. There is no transfer of possession or ownership, but come into existence and the time of order.
i) Bespoke Order’
means orders for Goods or Services which are custom made, perishable or services provided expressly to the Customer and cannot be resold. This includes all orders to register a limited company
j) “Premises” or “our address” - Means our place of business located 4th
Floor, 18 St. Cross Street, London, EC1N 8UN
2 All staff must be treated with respect and dignity at all times. Any customer found to be acting in an inappropriate manner towards staff including, without limitation, aggressive behaviour, using foul language, intimidation and harassment, shall have their service cancelled with immediate effect.
3 Using the Website
4 Links to 3rd Party Websites
- By accessing the pages of www.isupportformations.co.uk, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions in full, together with any specific terms and conditions we may draw to your attention prior to your purchasing any products or services from or via this Website.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that our website is accurate and up to date and all content on the website is for your information only – but we make no representations and warranties about the content and it does not constitute legal, accounting or professional advice of any other kind. It cannot and should not be relied upon as such. If in doubt, it is recommended you seek professional advice or legal consultation, prior to acting in reliance on information obtained or, procuring products or services, available from or within the website.
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, security and satisfactory quality. There are no guarantees that the website will run: without error; in an uninterrupted state and function properly; virus free; without flaw and, be corrected.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
5 Updates and Changes
- The Website may contain links, buttons and banners that redirect you to third-party resources and websites that may be of interest. These links are for convenience and information purposes only and should not be used as support to buy or utilise third-party products or services.
- These General Terms and Conditions do not cover your interaction with Linked Websites; we do not control Linked Websites and therefore we are not responsible for the contents or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. We recommended you refer to, and read, the Privacy Policies and the Terms and Conditions of linked websites before usage. Your use of any linked Website is at your own risk..
- Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third parties. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Website domain, you acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality for the Website’s users and customers.
The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis, we cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. We will use reasonable efforts to keep the Website available to you but we reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice. You agree we will not be held liable to you for any changes and/or removals that may take place by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
b. Terms and Conditions
Changes to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and your use of the Website, or the purchase of products or services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
6 Copyright and trade marks (Intellectual Property)
7 Force Majeure
- The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not), logo designs, registered company names and other such forms of IP are the property of their respective owners.
- You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off-line review.
- You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to any product or service purchased by you from the Web Site where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Should an unavoidable event or circumstance outside our reasonable control occur we will not be held accountable, or liable for any delay or failure to continue our obligations, in relation to the supply of any goods or services you may have ordered, from this website.
- Not exhaustive, this includes: war; acts of terrorism; acts of god; strikes; lock outs; fire; accidents; telecommunications and computer failure; and, server breakdown. We shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations to you (to the extent we owe any such obligations) should a Force Majeure event occur.
- Should a force majeure occur, you will be notified as is logically feasible. Should such an event continue more than 14 days, either party may terminate the agreement. You are entitled to a 100% refund from the cancellation date, where advance payment for services has been paid and not delivered.
8 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
9 Nothing said by any Customer Representative on behalf of the Company should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any Goods or Services offered for sale, unless it is confirmed in writing to the Customer. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Specific Terms and Conditions
The User and the Customer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1 Opening an Account
In order to procure Services and products on this Website you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase.
User name and password
2 Completing an Order for Services
- You will be required to create a username, password and an additional security question. The security question will be used to access your account and will be required if you contact us by phone to discuss your account.
- If you register with us, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account and for all activities that occur on or through it. Under no circumstances should you disclose your account information including username and password to anyone else. you accept responsibility for all activities that occur or run through the account you registered. . If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- You agree to immediately notify Osoco Ltd of any security breach of your account.
- We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use or illegal activity on your account, and you agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage we may incur resulting from breach of this clause
A Who can use our services
- By placing an order with the Company, the Customer is declaring that they are over the age of 18 and have sufficient legal status to enter into a binding agreement with the Company. No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to register limited companies or limited liability partnerships in the UK. The minimum age requirement for directors, company secretaries and LLP members is 16 years. Individuals not meeting this legal minimum may only hold shares in private companies limited by shares.
- Failure to hold such authority will result in the individual being personally liable as a party to the agreement.
- Where the Customer is more than one legal person, each party shall be jointly and severely liable under this agreement
- Any persons currently named on the Disqualified Directors Register may not register a limited company or limited liability partnership - any disqualified director whose ban has not yet been served in full is not permitted to act as a company director, company secretary or LLP member, unless permission is granted from the appropriate Court. Such individuals may only hold shares in private companies limited by shares.
- We are not responsible or liable for any rejection of incorporation or problems arising due to the appointment of any persons not meeting the legal requirements for company formation. It is your responsibility to ensure all persons named on the company formation application are eligible to hold their respective positions.
- If you purchase a service, the owners of the company consent to providing proof of ID and proof of address (the required ID), to ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding The London Local Authorities Act, and the current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. These must be keep up to date and any changes must be reported to us and provide additional identification if required.
- We may ask, at any time, for original documents to confirm and verify details. - ongoing provision of the services will be subject to receipt of this information.
- UK based clients - UK based clients ID are electronically checked with Lexis Nexis, this is solely for verifying your identity, so we comply with our MLR and Know Your Client regulations. The check will leave a soft footprint on your credit search but this will not have an effect for credit applications. A record of the search will be retained.
- If we are unable to confirm your identity via online electronic checks, you are required to provide certified copies signed by a professional person or authority. If not received in 14 days, we have the right to terminate the service without notice or refund. Should you wish to reinstate this account, there will be a charge of £25. The electronic checks are carried out by a third party and will not affect your credit history.
- Non-UK based clients - need to provide certified/notarised ID signed by a professional person or authority. If not received in 14 days, we have the right to terminate the service without notice or refund. Should you wish to reinstate this account, there will be a charge of £25
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means you are granting us authorisation to undertake a search with Lexis Nexus for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so, Lexis Nexus may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future for verification purposes to assist other companies.
- You are presented with a range of choices during the ordering process. It is your responsibility to ensure you read and fully understand these choices before proceeding with any purchase. Should you have any queries regarding our products and/or services, or any aspect of your order, we strongly recommend that you contact us during our usual UK business hours prior to proceeding with any purchase. It is in your interest to obtain further information from us, if in doubt about a product or service you may be thinking of purchasing.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide a prompt response to your enquiry, we cannot guarantee to do so in every instance. It therefore remains your responsibility to elicit further information from us regarding the product you intend to order before the order is placed.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated on the need to have basis.
- All orders that you place through this Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products and/or services that we supply, subject to these Terms and Conditions and our acceptance of the order. It is our right to reject an order without revealing information for the rejection.
- We only provide services on the basis that you have given us full and proper instructions and the authority to lawfully carry out those instructions. You undertake to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide for us, and you accept all liability for the rejection of any services or documents due to inaccuracies or incompleteness.
- We will not accept responsibility nor do we accept liability should Companies House reject your application, due to errors or exclusions in documents that are uploaded, or not uploaded, to our website by you.
- Orders will be reviewed to ensure that the information is complete rather than correct, it is your responsibility to ensure completeness, compliance and accuracy of your application. The review will not extend to review or inspect any documents uploaded to our website.
- We comply fully with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Generally under the Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract by giving us notice at any time during the 'cooling off period' which finishes 7 working days after the day of receipt of the goods. Due to the bespoke nature of Services that we provide they are exempt from that 'cooling off' period and you may not cancel the order once it has been started.
- All submissions to Companies House are usually instant but should you change your mind and we can stop the submission to Companies House, we will refund all monies paid and deduct £10 plus VAT for administration.
- Prices on the Web Site can be shown as exclusive of value added tax (VAT) or with a “+vat”. The total purchase price including VAT will be shown in your shopping cart before you confirm the order.
- Upon receipt of payment, the Company will confirm to the Customer that the order has been accepted by e-mail confirmation. This acceptance of the order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between the Company and the Customer.
- Contract for completion for an order will be made between the Company and the Customer upon receipt of the whole of the price of Goods or Services ordered by the Customer.
E Cancellation/Termination – failure to pay
- If said services are cancelled, terminated, or shall expire as a result of failing to make the required payment, you are granting us authorisation to file the statutory forms required to terminate these services authorised us and consented to us to change with immediate effect your Registered Office Address or Service Address to your residential address or other address provided by you during the incorporation process.
F Authorisation to File
- you are agreeing to accept under this agreement for the entire term of the agreement that you are granting us the right to file with Companies House, as an authorised person for and on behalf of the Company, the statutory forms required to implement the company formation service and authorise us to file with Companies House any required statutory and legislative forms are necessary to execute the services.
- We reserve the right to file the following statutory forms, the list is not exhaustive: AP01; AP02; AP03; AP04; TM01; TM02; AD01; AD02; RD07; NM01; CH01; and, CH02.
By choosing to register a company through us, or authorising us to file information on your behalf, you accept that all information will be submitted to Companies House via this electronic filing facility.
- If you have completed all our forms and requirements the incorporation of your company will take approximately 3 to 6 working hours (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm), however, in some cases it could take up to 24 hours - dependent on Companies House workload. We have no control over this process; therefore, it may take longer than the usual processing time of 3 to 6 working hours.
- We offer no guarantee your company application will be approved on the same business day as you make your order. If it is important that your company is incorporated on the same day as you make your order, we recommend you purchase the Guaranteed Same-Day Service, which is available as an additional service on our checkout page, up to 3pm Monday - Friday.
H After Incorporation
- You will be notified via email upon the successful incorporation of your new limited company, which means that you will be ready to trade immediately.
- You will be able to download a Certificate of Incorporation and any other documentation and services as described in your package, which was purchased via our website.
- In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact us within 10 days to inform us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections to the Services provided are made within 7 working days
I Order Rejections from Companies House
We do not accept any liability of whatever nature for errors or omission in the company formation information you submit through our Website, or for any such company formation application which is subsequently rejected by Companies House.
- If your company formation application is rejected by Companies House, you will not be entitled to a refund for any services purchased.
- We do not accept any liability should your company be struck off and/or removed from the Register for any reason that is not within our control, or following the cancellation or expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should your company fail to meet its statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any company name you choose is available for registration and can be lawfully used by you. We accept no liability for your choice of name or any problems which may arise due to your choice of company name.
(we do recommend that you check your proposed company name against sensitive names lists – published by Companies House – our website does contain basic guidance but it is your responsibility to ensure the name you enter on your application can be used. Any rejection is your responsibility.)
3 Other Services
You are able to order additional services, which includes
A Registered Office
B Terminating the Service
- This provides you with a registered office facility at 4th Floor, 18 St Cross Street, London, EC1N 8UN for a duration of 12 months, which is renewed annually provided that the customer has made payment of the Annual Renewal Fee. The annual fee only applies to one limited company.
- If a customer has more than one company, separate agreements and payment fees would apply for the provision of the registered office address service. The Annual Fee is paid in advance of the renewal date. Customers agree to only use names/company names/brands they have proper rights to use and to not attempt in any way whatsoever to sub let the service to third parties.
- The service includes the forwarding of statutory mail from Companies House and HMRC. You authorise us to receive, sort and forward your mail to the Customers specified address (or invoicing address) – either by Royal Mail or scan and email. This offer is limited to 10 items of mail per 12 months and customers may purchase additional mail forwarding at a costs of £1 per item in blocks of 5 items.
- Non statutory mail (general business mail), mail received exceeding the maximum 10 items or where the renewal fee has not been paid, will be sent back to sender.
- We will only accept general business mail if you have the business address service with us (as part of the All-In formation package or purchased separately)
- You can change the specified customer address, you can notify us via the online dashboard or by email, clearly stating the new address and the limited company it relates to. We will confirm acceptance as confirmation of the change.
- If for any reason there is a delay on sending the mail, such as bad weather, postal strikes etc., we will keep the mail until it can be successfully forwarded.
- We are not responsible for any mail that fails to be delivered to our offices, nor for any mail once it has been handed over for delivery to Royal Mail or other postal delivery service.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they comply with their company’s legal obligations and filing dates. We cannot be held liable for any failure of the client to act on their obligations to their company
- To renew, we will contact you 30 days before renewal, an invoice will be placed in your dashboard for payment.
- If the company fails to pay the Renewal Fee for the Directors Service Address by the renewal date, you will have been deemed to have authorised and consented to us to change the Director's Service Address, with immediate effect, to your residential address or to such other address previously notified to us by you for this purpose.
C Updating the Registered Office Address
- This service can only be terminated if the companies registered address shown at Companies House has been changed from our address. Customers should also confirm that they are terminating the registered office agreement via email or use of the cancellation option in the dashboard.
- If a customer is still using our address after the renewal date they will still be liable for the Renewal Fee.
- If the Annual Renewal Fee has been paid and you terminate the service you will not be entitled to a refund or part refund.
- If the company has been dissolved whilst registered at our address. the agreement is terminated from the dissolution date but the customer will be liable for any Renewal fees or costs incurred until that date.
2 A Directors Service Address
- You can update the registered office address using the tools in the dashboard. Your online account is inked to Companies House and can be amended in real time. The change in address is not confirmed until you receive confirmation from us.
- We can only update the registered address by purchasing the services in your formation package or if you create an account and import your details from Companies House, you can then amend your address as escribed above.
- If you have the DSA included in your formation package or is purchased along with the Registered Office Address for a limited Company, Directors can use the address the registered office address as their service address.
- On formation, the Director details will contain the service address, if bought after formation, you can amend the Directors details using the client dashboard.
- The service address is only to be used at Companies House, and any statutory mail will be forwarded wither by post or electronically
- Any changes in Director details should be notified to us.
- If the company fails to pay the Renewal Fee for the Directors Service Address by the renewal date, you will have been deemed to have authorised and consented to us to change the Director's Service Address, with immediate effect, to your residential address or to such other address previously notified to us by you for this purpose.
3 A Business Address Service
- we reserves the right to cancel services without providing any explanation by giving 2 weeks notice. If the customer does not change the address at Companies House in this time you would be deemed to have authorised us to change with immediate effect your Registered Office Address or Service Address to your residential address or other address provided by you during the incorporation process.
- If your service has been cancelled, either by you, us or due to non payment we will not redirect your mail and will be under no obligation to keep any mail received for you. All mail may be shredded 1 month after the renewal date.
- We do not accept any liability should the Company be struck off and/or removed from the Register following the cancellation or the expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should the Company fail to meet statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
This service is available to All-In Package, International Package or it can be purchased separately. This allows the use of the 4th
Floor, 18 St Cross street address for general day to day business mail. It can be used as a contact address for customers, suppliers and banks.
B Mail Received
- Forwarding of mail is offered as an additional service and any postage and handling charges are payable in advance in the form of a deposit.
- Mail will be processed in accordance with instructions outlined by you as requested on the specified form.
- We require a deposit, which will cover postage and administration charges. Once this deposit gets below £5 we will notify you so that you can top up the deposit. No mail will be forwarded if the deposit has run out. After 21 days, all mail will be returned to sender.
- We apply a fair use policy for the level of mail received per month, if you are receiving an excessive number of mail items per month, you will be invoiced for the higher level service, due to the time taken to process your mail.
- Where average postal charges are greater than this amount, we reserve the right to increase the level of the float to a higher amount. International clients who, in our opinion, regularly receive parcels will have to pay the postage deposit by bank transfer, as the costs of forwarding parcels and packages abroad by courier can be quite high.
4 Use of the Registered Address, Directors Address and Business Address Services
- Standard letters are forwarded in an envelope by the postage requested by you, applicable Royal Mail fees are deducted from your deposit. Mail items are scanned at 50p per page, you may also request these items to be forwarded by post at Royal Mail costs.
- The Customer authorises the Company and any of its representatives to sign at their discretion on the Customer’s behalf for any deliveries addressed to the Customer’s mailbox address.
- We will not accept any mail that requires cash or payment on delivery.
- We may in our discretion refuse to accept delivery of any item for any reason, for example
- Insufficient deposit to forward mail
- Outstanding payments
- You are breaching our condition’s
- The volumes of mail are unreasonably volume and/or unreasonably large.
- Any item that is addressed to a business/company/individual not listed with us
- The service is being used for storage or delivery of items of value. (This Service is not to be used for the storage or delivery of items of value. The Company has no knowledge of the value of any item of mail and will not accept notification of value. The liability of the Company in respect of any damage or loss is limited to £5 for each claim and in aggregate shall not exceed the amount of the Payment in any Term.)
- Your mail must be identifiable with the company or personal name (s) you have given to us. If no company or personal name is identifiable, we will attempt to identify the intended company, but cannot guarantee this. If we cannot identify the intended company, we will return to sender.
- All prepaid Mail received will be forwarded as requested.
- We will receive on your behalf Special Delivery, Registered or Recorded items provided that if the mail item is later refused by the Customer, they will pay any associated costs.
- The customer is not to use any of the services for any purpose which may be deemed to be illegal or antisocial and if it does so it acknowledges that the company may report this to any relevant authority
- Not to receive to the premises any dangerous, bulky, illegal letters, objects or materials; Including but not limited to illegal drugs or substances, pornography, weapons, etc.
- Not to use the address in any advertising or business relating to the manufacturing, supply or promotion of the items which may be deemed to be illegal or antisocial
- Any breaches of the above will result in the immediate termination of the services and no refunds.
- We will also cancel an address service with immediate effect should we believe you have caused a palpable risk to our reputation and/or business.
- The customer gives consent for us to share the customers personal information with the relevant authorities, including but not limited to Police, HMRC, Trading Standard etc.
- No collection of your mail in person is offered. All mail will be forwarded by post or electronically.
- You understand and agree that we may at any time open and inspect the contents of mail items, if we believe that our services are not being used in accordance with our terms and conditions
9. This address is not to be used for
5 Mailing SERVICE LEVELS
- the delivery of goods for your company and we reserve the right to refuse goods deliveries.
- As a physical place of business (as required by HMRC)
- Any illegal activity.
- The purchase of any address service, including but not limited to our Registered Office Address, Service Address and/or Mail Forwarding Address does not entitle the customer to list the address as a physical location on Google Maps, Google My Business or any other similar tool used for advertising a physical location.
1. We do not make any guarantees concerning turnaround times for delivery or receipt of mail. We will endeavour to forward mail in accordance with instructions placed at the time of ordering however we are not liable for delays due to postal services or external factors beyond our control with mail being delivered to or sent from our offices.
2. Although every effort will be made to ensure a reliable service, in the event of any systems or human failure we will not be held liable for any immediate or consequential loss whatsoever.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profit, nor for any liabilities, costs, claims, demands or expenses arising from any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, any loss, damage, delay or misdelivery on the part of Royal Mail or any other carrier.
4. The Customer will indemnify the Company against any expense, liability, loss, claim or proceedings incurred by the Company arising from use by the Customer of the Service, except to the extent that the same is caused by the negligence of the Company.
6 Services we do not provide
- There may however be occasions due to system failure or other circumstances where our service levels may be affected, in such cases reserves the right to alter the service until such time as we are able the resume normal services. It may be necessary to terminate our contract with you and we reserve the right to do so with immediate effect. In such extreme situations we would endeavour to provide reasonable notice.
We recommend that you seek independent professional advice before incorporating a company, our services do not include any of the following advice: accountancy, tax, auditing, filing annual accounts, legal or advice as to the suitability of the packages.
7 Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act)/General Data Protection Regulation
- We respect your confidentiality and take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore we shall not sell or make your data available to any third party without your prior consent.
- You may access, alter or update any personal information provided to us at any time.
- The information collected during your application may also be used to verify identity which is part of our legal obligation by HMRC. That information will be held securely on our systems. We will store the information and our verification thereof in accordance with relevant legislation.
- The Regulations confers rights of access to certain information we hold. You have the right to access your personal data and any supplementary information we may hold, so that you are aware of and can varify the lawfulness of the processing. the information can be provided free of charge but will incur a "reasonable fee" based on the administrative cost to provide the information, if is the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. This will be provided within 1 month of the request. As required by the Money laundering Act, all data will be keep for 5 years after the business relationship ends.
- In addition this information may be used for the prevention or detection of offences for fraud prevention purposes. We may share any information we collect with the Police to assist with investigations and/or enquiries as well as other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies complying with legislation and in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory obligations..
- We will treat personal data collected by us in a secure and confidential manner. We will not sell or make your information available to any third party.
- We may, from time to time, contact you with information and services offered by us, that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we can contact you by letter, email, fax or telephone. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please notify us in writing.
- The Company is obliged to maintain accurate and current details of the Customer as required by relevant UK authorities. These requirements may change from time to time. The Customer will promptly advise any change in details and provide all information reasonably requested and accepts that mail and packages may be withheld and/or inspected at the Company’s discretion, pending investigation of information provided.